Flaim is currently seeking for a contract support who can work fulltime.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Raise (yearly maintenance) Purchase Orders for suppliers to perform task/ works – containing high levels of detail and specific instructions
- Tracking delivery of orders, chasing up outstanding deliveries, reporting discrepancies and updating PO tracker
- Processing supplier invoices for payment, ensuring invoices coincide with purchase order raised and conform to invoice requirements
- Follow up with accounts payable in Poland for any invoices not registered on system.
- Reconciliation of statements and following up with suppliers for any outstanding invoices to ensure accounts are kept up to date
- Tracking holidays, sickness and any other leave for all staff on site.
- Arranging site access, email account, system access and permanent admission for all new starters.
- Assist in resolving any on site HR or payroll issues.
- Assist the management team in maintaining staff records.
- Deal with all Sub Contractor/Supplier financial queries – Ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Submitting staff expenses and timesheets to payroll, working to cut-off dates and deadlines.
- Provide monthly statistic reports on hazard reporting, toolbox talks, absenteeism, etc. to assist CFM in the tracking of KPI’s.
- Generating monthly billing spreadsheet for client, invoicing accordingly and submitting for payment .
- Ability to build strong relationships with existing team members, the customer, suppliers and head office staff.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
- Ensuring compliance to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ensuring that sales invoices are raised in a correct and timely manner.
- Ensuring that Extra Works jobs are raised, billed and closed in a timely manner at the correct gross margin.
- Raising purchase orders in line with company requirements.
- Assist the Contract Manager with all financial aspects of the contract e.g. Debt.
- Achieve results within quality & time restraints.
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Prepare and manage ownership of the company monthly contract review report and billing.
- Actively participate in a divers and effective team.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
- Running financial reports (WIP -weekly-, Open PO’s and Debt).
- Point of contact for all you colleagues.
Education: A good basic education is essential, higher educational qualifications to degree would be beneficial or equivalent.
Training: good PC based skills, with experience in word/excel and outlook. Powerpoint and access is desirable.
Experience: 2 years' experience in a similar rol, previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX and some financial/accounts payable/ experience would be and advantage.
Aptitudes:Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, has excellent verband and good basic standard of written communication skills, is self-motivated and systematic, is results/task orientated and has attention to detail and accuracy. Furthermore an excellent time management and organizational skill, ability to work as a part of a team and commitment to continuous improvement will be appreciated.
Character: an 'get things done attitude', reliable and committed, committed to customer service delivery, confidential and discrete approach, able to work under pressure, smart appearance and flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time.
More information about this function? Let us know!
If possible we would like to receive your cv in word.